Management Intern - Messico
Ciudad de México, Mexico.
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
- Serve as the right hand of Location Manager and Operation’s Manager Making sure location stands in one with the company goals and branding.
- Support on supervising all staff schedules.
- Support on managing budgets Assist planning work schedules for individuals and teams Meeting and greeting customers.
- Supervising supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Assist with dealing with contractors and suppliers when necessary.
- Support on handling customer complaints and queries.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
LANGUAGES PREFERRED: English, Spanish.
Add to my event