Automotive Warranty Assessor
The main purpose is the review and assessment of all warranty claims according to NSC policies and current technical procedures.
Responsible for the evaluation and assessment of all warranty claims, checking their correct allocations into the appropriate channels, you will use your own technical experience and initiative to assess the appropriate warranty response that will be tracked into a specific database.
You will be responsible for reviewing all claims for coding accuracy, ensuring that repairs carried out are compliant with customer reported faults and performed in accordance with the brand technical standards, spare parts, pricing, and labor timings.
You will satisfactorily resolve dealer and workshop enquiries utilizing e-mail and telephone communication, corresponding professionally and proficiently with dealers and Brand Management, regarding the clarification and justification of claim evaluations and amendments.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Manage day by day warranty claims and/or pre-approval according with daily workload;
- Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
- Check claims integrity;
- Check claims correctness according with Customer systems;
- Address claims control according with Dealer behavior and deficiency;
- Self-assessment on managed cases on weekly basis;
- Communicate with Customer about cases in analysis;
- KPI results reporting.
COMPETENCIES KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Delivery accuracy;
- Knowledge of warranty terms and rules;
- Knowledge of workshops’ processes;
- Knowledge of diagnosis operations (both mechanical and electronic);
- Knowledge of operations’ cycles;
- Knowledge of technical support material (tech manuals, Service News, Campaigns);
- Ability to inter-relate with Customer Management and colleagues;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent ability to work with cross functional teams;
- Initiative and independence;
- Results orientation;
- Aptitude for problem solving;
- Ability to process and deficiency mapping.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Engineer bachelor’s degree or Technical certificate.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Italian, English is a must
Add to my event