Strategic Sales/Trade Marketing - internships
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, strategic thinking and the ability to build collaborative relationships?
Sales/Trade Marketing is the biggest and more important function in P&G as strategic to the business since creating value for Shopper, our Customers and P&G.
Sales/Trade Marketing work with customers to align strategies, exchanging capabilities, competencies and assets so both companies achieve turnover, market share and profitability higher than they could do separately.
This creates indispensable partnerships with customers where Sales actively work to co-create and capture value by better serving the shoppers.
It starts with a thorough understanding of the shopper and the customer requirements, integrates these with P&G internal business and innovation plans, and comes to life through flawless execution of the Commercial Strategy.
As Sales you act as a strategic consultant, working with the largest retailers on the biggest brands in Italy. It’s a P&G specific model, which enables us to grow business by working as a partner with our customers leveraging on our superior market/category knowledge and a multifunctional approach.
As Trade Marketing, you will design “go to market strategy” to deliver your brand objectives, and develop with customers programs which will build the business for them and us. You will develop assortment, shelving, pricing, and promotion strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
During your internship experience in P&G, you will:
• Take the responsibility of a relevant project
• Have exposure towards Top Management
• Work in multi-functional team to design long term sales strategies and products/commercial initiatives
• Design multi-channel sales plans in an assigned category
• Develop tailor-made, in-store programs
• Gain in depth market and customer/channel understanding
• Analyze Data trends and financials
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
• Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
• Fluency in Italian and excellent ability to communicate in English
• Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
• are courageous leaders
• take risks
• who make things happen
• have the passion to win
• analytical thinkers and problem solvers
• excellent communicators
• set priorities and follow through on commitments
• work effectively with diverse groups of people
• demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
Add to my event