LEADING A FAST AND DYNAMIC RETAIL ENVIRONMENT
MSX International (MSXI) is a business process outsourcing company with more than 6,000 employees providing technology-based services in more than 80 countries. Together with the Sewells Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary, MSXI is the world’s largest provider of retail solutions to automotive OEM`s and their dealers. Together they create value by enhancing customer engagement, increasing brand market share, improving dealer and brand profitability, and improving employee productivity. MSXI's Human Capital Management division, including wholly-owned subsidiary Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI), is the world's largest independent managed services provider. GRI maximizes the benefits of a contingent workforce on organizational performance by maintaining a conflict free position relative to staffing suppliers and technology platforms.
MSXI’s comprehensive integrated Retail Network Solutions are used successfully by a number of market-leading automotive retail companies around the world. We streamline business processes to increase performance in all departments with the core objective of helping achieve and maintain sales-, service- and warranty-excellence. Our technical tools provide accurate, detailed customer and vehicle data, which improves information flow within your network and helps better manage inventory, improve sales turnover, increase revenue and better forecast. Additionally, MSXI realizes employee support throughout the value chain is critical. Therefore, all of our solutions are supported by comprehensive training programs. We build on your strengths to add value in every area of your retail network with our solutions.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
Our Core Values:
At MSXI, we have long realized that the employee experience actually drive customer engagement.
Our People Mission is therefore focused on three key points:
- Empowering our people to contribute to company development
- Creating systems and processes that support organizational and personal growth
- Fostering people growth by promoting an entrepreneurial approach to work, hiring great talent to surround our team with stunning colleagues and giving all of them big challenges to work on
MSXI is continually expanding its global offerings in all business fields, including existing and new businesses. As a result, our HR strategy is continuously evolving to meet the global standards while shifting our people´s expectations. These strategies includes the following guiding principles:
- Hire, develop and promote the best talent
- Lead by example, share credit, praise and respect others
- Share experience, learn from mistakes and set high expectations
- Give and get feedback
- Enhance the employee experience
- Seek for innovation always
- Build workplaces suited to a diverse workforce
- Don’t say it, show it
We strongly believe that active collaboration and open communication can leverage a company´s culture, improve financial results and of course, make the daily work of our people worldwide much more interesting, diverse and fun.
Below some details on MSX International:
- Headquarter in Warren Detroit Michigan
- More than $500M Revenue worldwide
- More than 70 Years’ experience within the Automotive Industry
- EU Headquarter in Cologne
Contacts in Italy:
MSX International Holdings Italia s.r.l
- Via Pier Francesco Calvi, 3 – 00071 Pomezia (Rome)
- Via dei Missaglia, 89 – Milano 20142 Milan
- Via Aldo Moro, 15 – 10060 None (Turin)
Our figures in Italy:
More than 30M EUR Revenue in 2016
Almost 390 Employees